Monday 2 February 2009

My First Zanpakutou??? Err.....

Suddenly.....

I want a Zanpakutou for myself.......

hahaha

Might be suffering from "Bleachopenia" (I coin this term meaning over dose of Bleach, and yes I'll have it copyrighted...... ><) Newai think bout it.... With a zanpakutou, I will be able to release shikai and bankai..... Imagine All those cool stuffs..... ha6 I even give him a name..... Guess wat? ....


火焔の逃げ水


Sounds really cool doesn't it?

Even think of a shikai release command for it......

.
.
.

咲く。。。火焔の逃げ水。。。


First move...


原初で様 - 朴の木湾月

And what's on my mind is such release will cause my zanpakutou to soar in the air, multiplying his blades and rearranging the newly formed blades with the grips meeting at one point in the centre and blades pointing outwards. Just like Magnolia.....
I would then be able to release all those petal like blades towards my enemies at any direction I want, thru and fro.....
Each blade will conform to the shape of crescent moon when slicing the opponents and thus got his name....
A long range attack weapon definitely.....

Sounds pretty amazing huh?

I will keep on searching for other Shikai Move and of course BANKAI.....
Would like to design my own zanpakutou as well..... lol
Wish I know how to use those design software.... ><



No comments: