Monday 30 March 2009

This or That

Talking about Future....

Thinking about Further Education.....

Thought of doing PhD....

But then Miss Pharmacist said it would suit me best and would pay off better if I do MBBS on top of B.Pharm..... I've got what it takes and it would be a waste if I only stay in retail Pharmacy.... Clinical environment is better for me. hmm...

Why would I want a PhD???? - For the sake of the degree???? Academic sector???

MBBS on the other hand.... CLINICAL Exposure!!!! PLUS in depth DRUGS knowledge(From B.Pharm)!!!!However am not very good with my hands....

But thats what I love most..... Even in pharmacy, the clinical aspect appeals me most.... not only the unit we are doing at the moment but also during the real life application....


Think... Think... Think....

Yea and forget about the present....
><

No comments: