Tuesday 17 June 2014

Random Rant....

Had a dream yesterday....

Was flying as a "part-time" cabin crew with SIA on MEL-SIN flight. Apparently it was my second flight and I am based in MEL lol

Well yeap... Have been thinking of going into flying career recently for a change....
*sweat* 

Personally I love flying...  As in literally... i.e. to be on a plane... Not so much of excitement upon reaching the destination. Haha Weird  huh?

Cabin crew would be the easiest path to get into I guess....

But I reckon being a captain would be more rewarding?

I'm 27 this year... By the time I finish my degree, I would be 30.... hahaha Too old to be a cabin crew neway....

Been looking at some flying classes as well.... should perhaps work towards my private flying license than commercial license and who knows I might be on my way flying a B777 or perhaps A380 lol

***Dream On***







No comments: