Tuesday 16 September 2008

Ouchhh!!!!

One week salary spent in a day for only 10 minutes....
This month is spreeing month!!!
As if.... =.=!!

Who would have guessed it would cost that much?
I was quite surprised actually....
But yea personally I would charge that amount as well....
Thats how much my proffessional service would be....
><

Also never know Cotrimoxazole can be used for the same indication as Minocycline.....
Literally would be better I suppose in a sense that it is more tolerable than the latter one, including all the adverse effects....
Hope I made the right choice...

Newai Hope what I spent worths it though....
Let's see if there is any changes after three months.....


Now I think I should seriously consider transferring.....
Look at the future out there.....
Nothing to look forward from the present circumstances also....
But then would mean a more lengthy study....
Not to mention all the efforts I've given so far being futile....
Hmm....

No comments: