Saturday 15 November 2008

Sigh....

Was working from 4-9 just now.....

All good except for....


Junkies


A person came in around 7 pm.... definitely a drug addict!!!! So obvious..... even one of the customer told me that he is a bit off his mind when I gave out her medications....><
Newai he kept on asking me for Xanax..... the way he said it like "Ai si bei si" so "loyo"....

Have you got Xanax 2mg? the 50 one?
Is it long shape?
It's not round is it?
Can I take a look if they are the same with the one I usually had? - NEVER!!!! As if I am going to let you see and smuggle it away......
What about Kalma? The 2 mg 50 tablets.....
Have you got a script?-"Mr Pharmacist"

It sure is annoying...... he kept on babbling and babbling for about 20 minutes I guess.....
Until a girl, an acquaintance of him I guess, came and talked to him.... he dropped in his script...

sigh.... Pity him.... For a mere Xanax..... his life seems to be in a mess..... Is Xanax more important than his life? or is Xanax actually his life?
Can't imagine what kind of hardship he went through......
Hope he would realise how worthy his life is....
And turn away from drug addiction....

No comments: