Friday 2 January 2009

M Back!!!!

Last month was quite a trip.... hoho

Was fun and glad to see her.... Knowing she is doing alrite and meeting up new people... Such a satisfaction... wew...
Was the busiest month I had... er... Busy travelling in and out Melbourne.... Exhausted but worth it...

Qantas being Australian leading airliner is just okay2.... Definitely better than other Australian Carrier..... but I'd say GARUDA INDONESIA provides better service than Qantas... ha6 Not promoting anything here.... Just wat I think...
Oh tips if ya flying Qantas Domestic.... Make sure you book your flight during meal time like 12pm or 8 pm or 7 am.... coz you'll be served full course meal.... although food wasn't that great..... still it's better than their refreshment which is biscuit and cheese and apple with drinks..... Agree?

Newai this month will be starting my project and can see that will be super duper busy...
Meanwhile...... I didn't realise I spent too much this month....

It feels good when you don't look back..... but when you do.... Painful woi....

THREE THOUSAND AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS in a month.....

Struth.... Have to start saving again.....

><

No comments: