Friday 28 August 2015

宿命

What come to your mind when you listen to the soundtrack from Fairy tail below?




 宿命 'Shukumei' literally translated as 'Fate'

Listening to this melody strikes me hard on my mind, my feeling, my heart, my emotion...
A sense of loneliness, solitude, despair, sorrow, and sadness overflowing
As if they are setting themselves free - like the wave of the ocean gushing over the stranded rocks

I have to admit that I am a loner but I don't like to be lonely. In fact, I hate it... I really really hate feeling lonely....
I may seem strong on the outside, yet deep inside.... I am very very fragile - just like window glasses easily shattered into pieces....

Many times I've tried opening myself up...
However, it seems futile and one-sided - Are the odds against me???

I yearn for someone.... Someone whom I can open myself to...
Someone who holds the key to my heart - As if I have locked myself up and misplaced the key......
I have been searching all this time... yet this 'person of fate' seems to be nowhere...

So called 'fate'???

No comments: