Monday 31 August 2015

A Tad Ambitious???

There are so many new things that I would like to do on top of trying to keep up with what I am or have been up to...

Currently on my list:
  • Polish my German, Japanese and Mandarin - languages simply become rusty when they are not used
  • Pick up my Violin skills
  • Start reading books that I have been buying since a few years ago (Been sitting on the shelves - decoration)
  • Watch the documentary DVDs that (again) I purchased few years ago...
  • Wrap up, complete my studies and submit my thesis - How I wish I can do this now... Life's hard as a full-time student, financial wise.

Plus new things to add on:
  • Learn how to fly a plane - aiming for a commercial pilot license
  • Study Chinese medicine
  • Learn how to play the flute 
  • Start saving up for house deposit
  • Travel to a new country at least once a year - Yea right see how this contradicts the previous line...
Guess I am being greedy more than ambitious... Desiring so many things at a time, I ended up mastering none.... Pathetic huh?

Oh Well...


No comments: