Wednesday 30 September 2015

I miss you???

For some reasons, I miss you....
I simply don't know why...

Even though I've met you in person only once, and as matter of fact, only for a few hours....
But I have been missing you ever since...

I have to admit, however, that I have been admiring you from far
Through your writings, thoughts, and pictures...

What is this feeling???

The urge to see you, to hear your voice, to be by your side
The urge to talk to you, to spend time with you

Nevertheless, I haven't got the courage to let you know
Or perhaps I am taking a step back to see for myself... if you share the same feeling towards me

Let this feeling slowly fade and drift far far away....
For it seems that nothing will happen

I don't know... But

What I know for sure...
Is that I miss you

What I know for sure...
Is that you are always in my mind

What I know for sure...
Is that I yearn for you





No comments: