Friday 22 June 2007

Greetings....

Yo.... the first blog I created... Well not really the first, I suppose... made one before in Friendster... but haven't updated that for ages... Must be really busy, am I not? hahha... Not too sure...
But yea.... I'll try to record wats gaan on here.... it aids me in killing the time fast anyway...

Hmm... okay... I think it is more appropriate to post this little fellow here as my first... But, I just couldn't let the one I posted yesterday passed by....
Not too sure wats on my mind yesterday.... I thought of my highschool mates so suddenly.... and my hand couldn't resist pressing the keyboards.... I didn't even realise that I was actually writing in Mandarin.... been quite a while since the last time I utilised this language of mine.... Not too sure how it goes though... but the feeling of contentment overflows my heart.... I, in the end, realise how precious the moment we shared together... had it not for them.... I wouldn't have been what I am now.... Encounter and Farewell..... everyone has to move on... but I believe such moments help shaping oneself....
Well yea.... I'd better cut this one out for now....


No comments: