Friday 22 June 2007

What A DAY.....

A BUSY DAY in my holidays..... Hmmph.... I actually enjoyed it.... it is a lot a better than doing nothing but sitting in front of my compie.... it would drive me crazy if I did this all day long.... hahaha....

Yea... I couldn't imagine that I actually did my first shopping by myself!!! Well a bit of exageratting here.... I shopped along with Adi actually... haha.... but it was indeed my first shopping.... I'm such a nerd eh? But Yea... Frankly, I never did such thing backhome... My mom and dad did it for me... Just to give ya a lil bit overview here... I didn't even get my own garments by myself.... hhahaa.... pathetic me.... My mom always chose one for me and I decided whether I like it or not.... But that makes me less outgoing.... and I enjoyed it though... hehehe... weird me...

Very well... we'd be shifting and leaving together... so what we did just now is the biggest furniture hunt.... couldn't believe there are so many to buy.... arrggghhhh.... First we went to harvey Norman... looking for a vacuum cleaner... got one... start sucking the carpet just to make sure everything's in order before moving any furniture in....

Next stop.... the largest and most affordable furniture store in Melbourne.... yea... IKEA Richmond... we actually bought 17 articles in 2 hours.... such goodie shoppers we are... hahaha.... it was terrible.... there were just too much stuffs... had I done dat alone... I would have gone home without buying anything... Imagine two carts were fully stuffed.... geez... and we are not done yet!!!!! We still have to go back and fetch other stuffs.... haiz... were I able to just sit at home and let my mom and dad deal with all those thing.... hahaha

Such a mommy boy... ckckckkck... but it was not too bad actually.... fetching stuffs... at least it keeps me busy... hehe... the "BEST" part is having to pay what we picked up... Goodness me... swiping card is absolutely easy.... having to think where all the money actually came from is a pain in the arse..... couldn't believe I actually spent that much in a day.... Another new record to break.... geez.... dats equivalent to my 6 months salary before coming here.... 6 months of hardwork spent in a day... haiz... spending my Dad's while I couldn't even make a single cent.... such a guilt.... But it was inevitable though.... Will be spending 5 years here... pretty worthwhile I suppose... haiz....

Wish I could find a job soon..... so that I could help relieve my Dad's burden... Not to mention my little Brother's will be going soon as well.... will be lots tougher for my Dad.... Thanks Dad... I am grateful to be bestowed with such a fortunate life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyo
welcome to bloggie world~
lol