Monday 23 June 2008

A puzzle...

Sometimes I would like to visit the zoo again, looking at birds, who wonder if they can fly out the cage one day. I also think how those birds feel if they have a friend who will always be there soaring in the clear blue sky together. For me, such moment would be the best time one could have especially when so much freedom is granted after being kept in the cage for so long. I, once encountered two sparrows who need a farmer to be with them all the time. During this moment they would make him smile... In exchange the farmer would sing and his voice seems to bring joy to the sparrows and life to the flowers around them even though the condition is just too tough for them to grow well. Despite the harsh weather and the infertile ground, the flowers struggle to bloom and grow. When I look at those flowers end up showing the most amazing colours in the world, it sparks my heart, giving me joy and peace. The farmer has been caring for both the sparrows and the flowers until people start noticing the wonder the farmer makes, but I somehow feel that people have none to care other than themselves. Even I myself sometimes wonder what I can do to keep up with what the farmer do or perhaps the sparrows who bring such a joy to the farmer. Were the birds here, they might be looking upon me watching and rearing my heart so that it can be as strong as the farmer's. His wife however is so different from her husband. She thinks that her husband is being stupid and his kindness is just too genuine to be true. What she said is perhaps true in that I believe that people need to have a balance in their lives. This sure creates a line separating my view of the difference in the attitudes and characteristics of the farmer and his wife towards other people

自己吃亏


Hints:
Birds and farmer are seriously the worst opponents in the world....
Garbage is supposed to be in chucked in the bin...
The puzzle is just too long...

No comments: