Tuesday 17 June 2008

SIX

SIX months.....
The moment we know each other....
The time where I found my true self again....
The period when you keep on making me struggling forward tumultously....

SIX months
Is just way too short.....
Is not sufficient to explore all the capacity I may have....
Is not enough for you to see me soaring with all the things you have taught me....

SIX months ago
You took me in
You showed me what I am capable of
You shaped me to what I am now

SIX months
I build my trust upon you and attach myself towards you....
I learn what it means to care for people.....
I develop skills essential for me to walk down this path of mine....

SIX months
You share your knowledge with me....
You bestow your care upon me....
You keep the door open for me to enter....

SIX days ago
I planned to run my holidays with you again
I made lots of arrangements to show my gratitude and care
I had in mind what to share with you

SIXty four hours ago
Everything vanished
My mind was shattered into pieces
I was left astray without any single notice

Yet I do take your words SERIOUSLY....
I am taking those as your PROMISES
I shall wait and make it to your EXPECTANCY...
I shall not DISAPPOINT you
Until that time shows itself again....
Take care and do well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiz....gk nyangka wan, penampilan so serius... tpi bisa juga puitis ampe kayak gitu?? haiz...not bad not bad...

hebat jg wan bhs german lu..
sok keren lu pake bhs german...