Thursday 31 July 2008

Hope and Believe...

Been contemplating AGAIN.... these few days... haha eventually I come out with some reasons explaining the way I do things....

I tend to keep problem to myself.... Since, I will be the only one to solve the problem and noone else would fall into the water with me...

I prefer not to let the opposite know, as this will create more trouble and dragging the simple stuff into more complicated one....

I don't usually tell them, because I am confident that I alone am able to work it out...

I would rather do it myself, so that the people, whom the problem may concern, don't have to worry about these stuffs...

Speaking stuffs out to them would make things going the hardway between us, thus might distort our relations even more....

Now that I have told them, these stuffs would need us to work together and do our parts to be solved..... which may or may not be favourable....

When one of us do not do it precisely, it may hinder the healing process or even reduce everything built so far to ashes... What I fear most is that, it might harm our friendship.... which will absolutely freak me out....

If everyone of us are willing to do it without being obliged, however, things may turn out to be even better than they were previously.... The flowers from the friendship tree may bloom.... Everyone would cherish...

Too bad that I am not a risk taker.... I would prefer playing safe...

But yea... since all have been said and done..... I just have to do my part and put my faith unto them.... hoping that the latter will reveal itself.....

No comments: