Saturday 2 August 2008

Pharmacist...

It's a shame.... that I don't even know what to do during emergency....
What I've learnt all along are not relevant...
Heck with Health professional, when I don't even have a single idea on wat's going on....
I don't even have any idea on how to treat...
And the worst and most embarassing is....
I don't even have the courage to approach it....

What a limitation a pharmacist has eh?
Perhaps I should really transfer to Medicine...
they are first point of contact in emergency....
Everyone was asking for doctors ONLY...
Still those doctors wouldn't know much about the stuffs they prescribed.... which in the end their patients depend on....
Yet, I find myself requiring the latter as well...
What a joke...


Knowledge about therapy only isn't sufficient....
I need more...
both the doctor's and pharmacist's skills....
would be awesome...
I crave not for the surgical skills.....
Only to the extent of diagnosis and emergency resuscitation....
would balance stuffs up....


Way to go were I to reach out to my goals....

No comments: