Wednesday 27 August 2008

Missing Home....

All of a sudden..... There is this transient feeling of homesick....

I miss my parents....
I miss my grandparents....
I miss my friends.....
I miss my house in Medan....
I miss my bedroom....
I miss all the TV shows.... All the Taiwanese Drama my Mom and Dad always tune in everyday from 18.30 WIB.....
I miss the every Saturday Oldies Karaoke session.....
I miss my mom's cooking....
I miss the everyday breakfast..... Cha Kue Tiaw, Wan Tan Mie, Ak Bihun, Nasi Gurih, Ke Pui, Ce Pui, Huana Pui....
I miss the Kia Ca Ke session with my friends.....

Shall I go back earlier? But there are still some stuffs I want to do here.... and need to find some money for my Destination Osaka and London as well.... Can't rely everything upon my Dad....

Sigh....

No comments: