Sunday 17 August 2008

Ms Patient....

Sometimes I really dun understand the patient....

Is it hard to say whether you have had the medicine before?

Is it that annoying to check with you if you have had any allergic reaction to any medication previously?

Is it wrong to double check with you?

You said it's intimidating.... Because the doctor has gone through everything with you... Just do exactly as the doctor write on the script.
Wth? It's FOR YOUR SAKE Ms Patient!!!! Do you know how many mistakes I have picked up from the doctor script??? Some doctors don't even know how to write a DD script ok? Calculate dose oso can wrong....

To double check with you so hard meh? Talk a bit can die har?

Also.... I AM NOT doctors' servant.... OK? My boss is my PHARMACIST!!! NOT your doctor!!!! So never ask me to follow your doctor's order....
We pharmacists reserve the right to question the doctor's decision on our patient's therapy!!!

Seriously the first thing in the morning... meeting such a patient... wew....

No comments: