Sunday 11 May 2008

Friends...

Received an Email from one of my old Friends.... thought would share it with everyone.... It sounds sweet and reminds me of the time we had together, even though things are different now... Yet, it's always a previlege to care and being cared...

number of quotes in the email... Here they go...


i. Life's rule no. 1 : You are never too busy to keep in touch with an old friend

ii. When u and I are together, even tough things become so easy

iii. I'm always here if you need me

iv. Friends are those who help you to say CHEESE....

v. Friends are to play pranks Together without getting caught

vi. Friends are to fight with each other and for each other

vii. Friends are to gossip together on any topic

viii. Friends are those who think and care about you when you far away from them

ix. The word HELLO means....
H=How are you?
E=Everything all right?
L=Like to hear from you
L=Love to see you soon
O=Obviously I miss you....

Sometimes they are just too sweet, aren't they? But worth remembering and trying
I reckon...

No comments: