Saturday 3 May 2008

Tagged #1
The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. Xin Yu
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names, where possible.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


i. I love dark chocolate, especially the classy one with smooth taste slowly indulging my tastebuds... Lindt, Merci, Ernest Hillier, Côte d'Or, Guylian.... You name it... Also the bitter the better...

ii. I love chinese cooking and tend to precipitate strong taste in my dishes.

iii. I love books.... not reading.... I love buying and putting them on my shelves :p

iv. Pretty much a conventional guy lacking sense of Fashion....

v. Particular interest in Drugs, Herbs and disease states.

vi. Do and take things seriously, but I have my own beat and rythm in considering things and making a decision. Once it's reached, dats it...

vii. Strive to be perfect and most of the time Have a very high expectation on everything...

viii. Tend to listen to other people yet very unlikely to have a say, unless I think it's necessary and other people do want to know.


Tagged #2 - Xin Yu

1. How many children do you want?
- Two is enough. Ideally a boy and a Girl but two boys are pretty good as well.

2. What do you want the most now?
- Doing well in my study i.e graduating with first class honours.

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A successful pharmacist owning his own pharmacy, husband and parent dedicating his life to the benefits of the community.

4. If you can have one more dream come true, what would it be?
- Every single person to have access to food, water, clothes and housing.

5. What are you afraid to lose now?
- Parents, family, friends...

6. Do you believe in being in love forever?
- Nope...

7. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
- I would confess only and after I am 100% sure that she is the one.

8. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed.
- Being on my own... reflecting on stuffs happening and what I could do to counter the situations.

9. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- simple. A person who can be a good mother,looking after and educating our children, and filial to both her and my parents.

10. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- a person who talks and shows off a lot, when what he's done is just making fool of himself... Pity him...

11. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
- Yep. I make friends only with a few people. Thus, I would value and dedicate myself to those I consider as my friends.

12. Do you believe in God?
- Nope

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Family, Friends, dedications

14. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Preferably yes. would like to go through another level of life.

15. What do you want your friends to be like?
- loyal, caring and those who consider me as part of them.

16. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
- loyal, caring, generous, sincere, welcoming.

17. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
- The introvert me... just a little touch of extrovert would be really great.

18. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
- Myself

19. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
- Nope. Death would only bring sorrow and hardship to those left behind. I don't think she would want that as well. Instead, I would go through another direction to save my beloved one... both living on would be the better option.

20. What influence you walking down the path of life you are at now?
- My innerself, conscience and devotions.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post, where possible. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Chu Jie
jamie
Jia Hong
Lynn
Sherine

No comments: