Monday 26 May 2008

WHY?????

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO LOUSY????

Haiiizzz....

How to score well this time lar? Yer.... My results so far is not too good lor.... *DISAPPOINTED* Not to mention the whole range of units which are yet to be understood... and time is tickling even faster than usual... Tick.... Tick... Tick.. Tick. TickTickTickTickTick
Now I am imagining Dr. David Kong coming around and shouting "FAILLLLLLL"

NOOOOOO.... Now my brain is like stucked d.... the Lecture Transport Chain and Lecture Understandalisation seems to be hindered........ No notes gradient is seen... and it seems like the Lecture-Ase is leaky..... arghhhhhh
I feel sleepy and keep on craving for SLEEP.... even though I have had really enough sleep ....
Haizzzz.....

I feel like opening my head and pour all the lecture notes in manually.... so that I will remember everything.....

Just a reminder first exam to be served in NINE days......

sigh....


Oh.... currently watching Moyashimon
Give it a try... just to add more knowledge about bacteria and virus....

No comments: