Friday 23 May 2008

SLEEP...

Sometimes I wonder.... Does Caffeine actually have effects on me?

Theoretically, Caffeine acts as an antagonist at ADP A1 receptor, blocking action of ADP, hence exerting stimulant effects.... (I knoe wats on ya mind, when ya read this... so yea keep it for yourself... XD)

BUT.... Guess what happen after my ingestion of Chocolates, Chinese Tea and Coffee.... Heaps of Caffeine..... Yet I fall asleep as soon as I lie on my bed (sometimes even when I am still sitting)..... Weird huh? Yea dats what I think.....

And the moment I go to my little dream world.... I dun feel like waking up despite my alarm going off for many times.... I just can't be bothered even though my dear housemate bangs on the wall coz my alarm wakes him up instead... What I do is that I'll give a gentle touch to my alarm and tap back on the wall and.... continue my sleep... lmao... Sad but true....

It doesn't actually annoy me, well generally... Dun get me wrong... I love sleeping... In fact I tend to have temperature when I don't fulfil my sleep quota sufficiently... It's just that I need something to keep me awake for a couple of weeks... just before EXAM... ya knoe... Acting cool, Studying heaps, Achieving the goal I've been craving for....

Pretty Troublesome... Trust me even Pseudoephedrine doesn't help at all... perhaps I should really go for Ephedrine or perhaps Dexamphetamine... ROFL....

Newai.... Looking forward to have plenty of FUN...

No comments: