Saturday 4 October 2008

Birthday Session 1

So yeah just to continue from the previous post....

Am supposed to celebrate Sze Wey's Bday with Jin Sern..... so stayed awake after back from work....

about 10.30 pm.... Jin Sern called and thought might just catch up a while with Sze Wey, passed him his present and go to bed....

who knows something else was waiting.....

So, I went down the lift and halfway inside the lift..... something suddenly popped into my mind telling me to go through the carpark instead of straight to the lift.... but it was too late to do a detour lol .... so yea I kept going.

Saw Jin Sern there standing.... by himself.... feeling a bit weird and ackward..... I walked towards him... still asking him where Sze Wey was... Waiting in his car was the reply....

so we made our way to the Bourke St entrance and standing there were Kush with a cake and candle lit on..... CJ, Xin Yu, KK, Lo Yi, Jean, Pei Xian, James, Lynn, Sephine, Eevon, Robin, Alicia, and quite surprisingly Jacq!!!

I was like *speechless*

Last year Lay Leng, Jacq, PJ, Yit Ming, and Janet did exactly the same thing....
and this year I was still tricked by Mr Toh.... I never learn, do I? ha6

But newai it was a surprise and I appreciate it.....
Thanks a lot everybody..... My gratitude...

and Honourable Mention to Jin Sern.....
Thanks for organising this..... I am amazed and awed..... Truly appreciate your effort =p

No comments: