Tuesday 7 October 2008

Holidays Part 3

Thursday, 2nd Oct

Part 3 of my holiday..... Not a good one I have to say....

It was a farewell dinner for Li Ping.... She's now off to the States, San Fransisco....
Li Ping..... met her last years..... BUT only the beginning of this year that we started talking and getting to know each other...... Not even a year and *boom* there it goes...... gone....

Short but memorable.... She's like a mentor (dats the most appropriate word?) to me.... know her for only a while and frankly I don't even knoe how we started to get along dat well.... I mean we've met each other for like 1. 5 years? BUT we never talked to one another until the beginning of this year.... Isn't that just weird?

Cause, Condition, Effect....... sometimes they are just unpredictable....


What a year.... Never had I so many parting before.....

First, Jue Guan Shi Fu
Second, Hao Sheng
Third, Lay Leng
Then, Ya Ling
Now, Li Ping
Who's next?

It's tough.....

有緣千里來相會, 無緣對面手難牽

Perhaps it's true.....

No comments: