Friday 3 October 2008

Holidays Part 1

So Monday, 29th Sept was officially the first day of my so called one week "Mid Semester Break"
what an irony eh? Mid semester was like weeks ago... lol but still better than nothing... ha6

Newai guess how I spent my day?

Working!!!! Yes I was working last Monday.... Find that a bit ordinary?

Hmm....

It's a whole day shift.... 10am - 9pm... how does that sound? was covering for Vu... he was up to some first aid course or sth....
Newai it was not too bad though.... not too busy I mean.... like 325 scripts? pretty good...
And I did like 130 scripts? hmm... getting faster eh.... haha

I am amazed that I survived though... 11 hour work straight.... haha....

By the time I got home I was so exhausted that I went to bed straight after shower.... can't do much more.... ha6

Wonder how Vu survived his everyday wholeday shift?

No comments: