Thursday 9 October 2008

Birthday Session 6 - Finale

Monday, 6th October

Last Birthday session.... haha....

Another Dinner with KC, Chik Seng, Gina, Frank, Jacqueline, Darling ><, Jenson, Jonsen and Chan ting at Toto Pizza......
Fabulous night.... heaps of laughter..... can't remember my last time being so HIGH.... lol
Enjoyed it a lot.... Thx heaps peeps!!!!

Oh, Gina and Frank actually wrote me a card and gave me a compilation of Heart Sutra (般若波羅密多心經), Great Compassion Dharani (大悲咒), and Ten Little Dharani (十小咒)... All in one little sutra..... Thx a lot... would come in handy =)

So yea dats the end of my Holidays and Birthday entries.....

After all those time....

I am seriouly in DEEP SHIT now......

Exam in FIFTEEN DAYS!!!!! And I doubt I am fully prepared....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: