Saturday 4 October 2008

Birthday Session 2

The next morning, i.e. Wed, 1st October....

Woke up and rushed to Uni to submit the pharmacy abroad application and borrow some book hoping to do a bit of study.... Sad enough the books still stand untouched on my shelf..... as usual... he6

Met Galahad... been chatting a bit with him.... just back from his rural placement... doesn't seem that he enjoyed it that much...... seems to me the lecturers are all fraud..... saying everything so superb about rural pharmacy.... haha

Newai.... then I went back home.... straight to the bed AGAIN for a while.... yea only a while 15 minutes? haha... then forcing myself to do DIURETICS (btw, dats the worst I encountered so far given that my basic for Kidney isn't that good...)

BUT by the time I put my arse on the chair...... Adi came back home with Rebecca and Franky..... with cake and sparklers on top of it.... Again I was *speechless*
Cake and the fire sparklers look amazing.... unfortunately it was not a good idea to do it inside the apartment.... the smoke detector went off..... hahaa... and hurrily we brought the cake outside to the balcony.... ha6
What a joke......

But yea it was superb..... Thanks a lot Peeps.... My gratitude....

Following that off to Shark Fin's for lunch......

(when can I start studying???)

Oh yes.... Presents.... Did receive a couple of presents....

Tees from Jin Sern.... Looks really cool!!!

It says...

"I'm SOtally TObre"

Thx heaps Mate....

Also Fossil wallet from Xin Yu, Sze Wey and Robin....
thx guys.... just wat I like simple design =>

And quite surprisingly.... Jag Wallet from Rebecca, Adi, Franky and Agus....
Hmm they really know my taste eh? haha Thx heaps!!!!

I was surprised because.....

I've got two new wallets... but no new bucks...... haha
A couple of green notes inside would be fabulous wouldn't it? XD

Newai...

More to come.....

No comments: