Friday 3 October 2008

Holidays Part 2

So.... the Next Morning... i.e. Tuesday 30th Sept.....

Planned to wake up at 7.... and yes I did wake up at 7...

BUT.....

I continued sleeping in until 11.... haha....

Newai.... woke up, brunch..... getting ready for WORK again.....
To Melbourne Central to get some stuff for Sze Wey before off for work.....

Oh, it's Sze Wey's Bday today newai....

Vu's still doing his first aid course.... but Karen could work in the morning.... which is pretty good...
Newai.... today's shift is 2-9.... just like my first shift when I started working....

Sounds better than yesterday, doesn't it?

Wait till you see the best part.....

It was alright when I came in..... BUT starting from 3 or 4 o'clock... store so busy....
Patients keep coming in.... Scripts keep arriving.... seriously Non Stop until we closed....

Ok... I was a bit exaggerating.... 15 min free interval between incoming batches? lol

Guess how many scripts we dispensed on that day? 415 scripts!!!!!

And I swear I did half of those.... haha... Quite unusual in our store.... but not others... lol

Felt like being a machine..... We should hire a technician in our store Hui.... ><

Reached home about 10.... wish could go to bed straight away..... but Up to celebrating Sze Wey's Bday with Jin Sern......

Ended up...........

No comments: