Saturday 18 October 2008

Weep....

I never knew that....

Seriously..... I didn't even notice it that time....

Mad? I was never and you should have figured that out.....

To me the word Anger almost never exists.....

I only and shall only live in disappointment and sorrow.....

You should have known that never will I take it on someone.....

Yet somehow I feel that this is what I need to do.....

Hoping, that one day you could think for others.....

that one day you would realise what I meant......

that one day you would think before you act.....

that one day you would have the courage to resolve a problem.....

I truly wish and believe you can do it.....

Please don't let me down again.....

This tree of agony will keep on growing within myself......

Until the day it stops....

When that day comes, I wish to see the flower of happiness and harmony blooms.....

One thing I want you to know....

You might not realise it, but I am still there for you......

I will be waiting.....

Until that day reveals itself....

No comments: